Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress Blogs, MailChimp
Have Minimal Training With:
Video Editing & Dreamweaver
But very open to re-acclimating!!
Washington State University
Graduated with Honors in Fine Art and Graphic Design
Queensland College of Art/Griffith University
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Supplemented Graphic Art Courses Abroad
Creative Director – Impact Mailers
- September 2015 – Present
- Director of all creative assets in mail marketing and design. Followed brand standards for several corporate companies, large and small. Executed design goals for market saturation of client promotions and marketing.
- Programs Used: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Freelance Graphic Artist
- March 2012 – Present
- Self motivated on-call graphic artist for various companies including DooKashi (DooKashi.com), The Lyon Group, Corporate Massage Solutions, Blue Spirits Distilling (BlueSpiritsDistilling.com) and several single projects for one time clients including invitations, flyers, brochures, MailChimp campaigns and templates, blog design and layout, logo design, corporate branding and packaging.
- Programs Used: Photoshop and Illustrator
- March 2012 – Present
- Fine artist working with oils and encaustic wax on canvas. My painting style is realism. Art can be viewed at
Blue Spirits Distilling
- October 2013 – October 2014
- Assisted in webpage development, photography and touch-up, brand development, and labeling. Contract style work for the course of one year. Temporary/Contract position.
Crimson Oak Publishing
- January 2009 – March 2012
- Lead Designer for publishing company. Oversaw and designed the layout and plan for book covers and content as well as approved work done by other designers within the company. Led digital campaigns, blogs, and marketing material and concept design for websites.
- In charge of book interiors and used InDesign for all book layouts.
- Programs Used: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
Washington State University – Construction Services
- August 2007 – January 2009
- Graphic artist and sign designer across campus. Managed large and small-scale projects ranging from the athletic department to dining to parking services. Designed and built water jet, sandblasted, and vinyl signage in accordance with University branding.
- Programs Used: Illustrator and Vinyl Printing Software.